- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 250g pitted medjool dates
- 8 scoops Nuzest Kids Good Stuff
- Desiccated coconut for rolling
- Add shredded coconut and coconut oil to food processor or Thermomix. Blend on high until the consistency is reasonably smooth – you can leave some lumps if you would like for texture
- Add dates and process until smooth and combine
- Add Kids Good Stuff and process until combined
- Take 1 tsp of mix and shape into a ball with your hands – this is a great time to get the kids involved, they love to get their hands dirty!
- Roll balls in desiccated coconut to coat.
- Store in the fridge and ENJOY!
Makes 20-30 balls
Our thanks to Kate Johnson @korewellbeing for this recipe.