- 2 packs of chia crunch organic oats
- 1 serving of Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein
Vegan Ice Cream:
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 1 frozen banana
- No-sugar sea salt chocolate
- Unsweetened roasted coconut butter (for the “caramel”)
- Ice cream (see below)
1. Soak both packs of oats in water with juice from 1/2 lemon to neutralize the phytic acid (this way you don’t have to rinse them) for at least three hours or overnight in fridge. Drain any excess water.
2. Mix soaked oats with protein and bake in a small skillet (or on a cookie sheet) at 150° C for about 30 minutes.
Vegan Ice Cream: Blend frozen cauliflower until creamy.