1 min read
FESTIVE CHOCOLATE BROWNIE
Christmas, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- 1 cup mashed ripened banana
- 1/4 cup nut butter of your choice
- 1/4 cup almond milk or any milk of choice
- 1/3 cup of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup cacao
- ½ cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 175°C and line a square baking dish with parchment paper.
- Combine mashed banana, nut butter, nuts and almond milk.
- Combine protein powder and cacao.
- Mix wet ingredients with the dry ingredients. If you need to add more almond milk for thinner consistency you can.
- Place mixture in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 mins until the top looks dry and the toothpick comes out clean.
- Top with melted chocolate and serve with berries.