1 min read
Triple Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 Cups gluten free flour
- 3 Tbsp dark cacao powder
- 1 Cup Monk fruit sugar
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Servings Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/3 Cup runny peanut butter
For the frosting
- 1/2 Cup melted dark cacao
- 1/3 Cup peanut butter runny
- 2 Tbsp Monk fruit syrup
- 1 Serving of Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
Recipe by Charissa & Co.
Moist and fluffy vegan chocolate cupcakes made with no butter, no milk and no eggs. No fancy mixers or ingredients needed! Gluten Free and Dairy Free.
- Start by preheating the oven to 180C/350F. Grease a 12-count muffin tin and fill each one with muffin liners.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and Nuzest kids good stuff and set aside. In a mixing bowl, add the remaining ingredients and cream together until smooth.
- Allow to gently fold through the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Distribute the batter evenly among.
- Bake the cupcakes for 20 minutes, or until a skewer comes out mostly clean.
- Remove the cupcakes from the oven and let them cool in the tin for 10 minutes, before carefully transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.