1 min read
Chocolate Strawberry Brownies
The healthiest brownies you will ever make!
2 Servings of Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
1/4 Cup of ground chia seeds
3/4 Cups of filtered water
1/2 Cup of raw dark cacao
1 Cup of Monk Fruit granulated
1 tsp of baking powder
1/2 Cup of hazelnut butter
1 tsp of vanilla extract
4 Chopped strawberries
1/3 Cup of flaked almonds
**Optional raw chocolate chips
Recipe by Charissa & Co.
Strawberry brownies, that are not only a dessert, but gluten-free + refined sugar free. Therefore, making it a versatile option for most.
- Start first by heating your oven, these brownies will bake at 180C for around 40min. The size of the baking tray depends on the thickness of the brownies, using a 8inch x 4 inch is ideal.
- Next step as we are not using eggs, you need to add the chia meal or flaxseed meal to the water, stir + set aside for 13min to thicken.
- Once it has set, you can start adding the wet ingredients to the dry.
- I did not add the chocolate chips, but it is optional, if you prefer more chocolate to your brownie you can do so.
- The strawberries I mixed into the actual base. After the brownies have baked, I sliced some additional fresh strawberries on top and drizzled with raw melted cacao.