1 min read
Salted Chocolate Tahini Bites
Vegan friendly, Gluten free, No-bake recipe
TIME: 15 MINUTES
We have got your newest healthy snack obsession right here! These Salted Chocolate Tahini Bites are a great low FODMAP nourishing snack and they're so quick and super easy to whip them up!
Easy, nourishing, and delicious... it doesn't get much better than that! Big thanks to Molly from @zucchini.who for creating this no-bake recipe.
- 1/3 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup tahini
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp fine grain salt
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips for melting on top
- Flaky salt for sprinkling)
- Combine all ingredients until you’ve got a thick dough that sticks together. If your dough is too dry, add a splash of milk or maple syrup.
- Use a cookie scoop to form small bites.
- Pop in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Melt the chocolate chips over a double boiler or in the microwave. Add coconut oil to thin the chocolate out if necessary to drizzle.
- Remove the bites from the freezer and drizzle with chocolate.
- Important: sprinkle salt (preferably flaky) for a delicious touch.
- Store these in the fridge in an air tight container.