1 min read
Waffles and Coffee Maple Walnut Ice Cream
A super healthy and caffeinated twist, using Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein.
2 Cups Almond Flour
1 Serve Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
¼ Cup Avocado Oil
1/4 tsp Salt
2 tsp Baking Powder
¼ Cup Xylitol
2 tsp. Vanilla
1 Cup Almond Milk
Coffee, Maple, Walnut Ice Cream
500ml Coconut Cream
½ serve Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
2 Tbsp Instant Coffee (like Moccona Indulgence)
3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
½ Cup Toasted Walnuts
Waffles! Everybody loves waffles...and ICE CREAM! Well this is a healthy twist, because we all want the flavour and none of the guilt. Made using Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein for that extra protein kick and coffee for a morning boost.
Recipe by Kerry Locatelli, BNat.
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender and allow the mixture to stand on the kitchen bench while you make the ice cream.
- Blend all the ingredients (except the walnuts) until well combined.
- Pour into an ice cream maker.
- Add the Toasted Walnuts to the Ice Cream Maker.
- The ice cream will take about 25 mins.
- The ice cream can be used straight away or place in the freezer to use later.
- While the Ice Cream is churning, heat the Waffle Iron and make the Waffles.
- Serve with Ice Cream and extra Maple Syrup.