1 min read
Bounty Bar Bites
Bite sized, protein packed, guilt-free snacks for every occasion!
2 Cups Shredded Coconut
1 Serving Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
¾ cup Coconut Milk
100ml Coconut oil, melted
2Tbsp Matakana Superfoods Dragon fruit Powder
2 Tbsp Xylitol
Your favourite chocolate, melted (I used a sugar free dark chocolate)
Dragon fruit Powder
These bite sized bars are a delicious guilt-free treat. They are loaded with goodies, taste great and leave you feeling good. They are the perfect sweet and satisfying treat- great for the lunchbox, for morning or afternoon tea, or for after dinner, and they are so simple to make!
Made by Kerry Locatelli, BNat
- Add the coconut to a large bowl.
- Blend the coconut milk, melted coconut oil, wild strawberry Clean Lean Protein, dragon fruit powder and xylitol.
- Add the wet ingredients to the shredded coconut and mix well.
- Press into a baking tray or brownie tin (to your desired thickness) and place in the fridge for an hour or so.
- Once the bars have set, remove them from the fridge.
- Melt the chocolate.
- Drizzle with chocolate and sprinkle with coconut and dragon fruit powder.
- If you want more chocolate, dip the entire bar into the chocolate to coat.