1 min read
4 INGREDIENT BUTTERNUT BROWNIES
- 1 cup butternut squash puree (sweet potato or pumpkin puree will also work)
- 1/2 cup Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup fine flax meal (grind flax meal in a small bullet blender until super fine)
- Unsweetened vegan chocolate chips
1. Mix all ingredients, transfer into a small lined/greased dish or cupcake tin and press down firmly. Note: Batter does not rise so fill pan to desired height.
2. Bake at 175° F for 30 minutes.