1 min read
VEGAN GINGERBREAD MEN
Christmas, Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 serve Rich Chocolate Kids Good Stuff
- 1 flax egg
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp rice malt syrup
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tbs gluten free flour
- Enough water to make a thick paste
- To make the flax egg - mix 1 tbsp flax meal with 3 tbsp water, leave for 20 mins.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add in the flax egg and rice malt syrup and stir well.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and knead until it’s smooth.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of baking paper until it’s 0.5cm thick.
- Cut the dough into gingerbread shapes using a gingerbread cutter and place onto a lined baking tray.
- Using a zip lock bag filled with the white paste, cut a small corner off the bag and squeeze onto the gingerbread men to make their faces.
- Bake for 8-10 mins at 180°C.