- 1 cup sprouted oat flour
- 1∕₄ cup Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- ³∕₄ –1 cup almond milk
- Unsweetened vegan chocolate discs, optional
1. Combine oat flour, protein powder, and cacao powder, then add 3/4 cup almond milk and mix well until it forms a dough (use hands to knead). If dough seems too dry, add 1/4 cup more almond milk.
2. Line a bread loaf pan with wax paper and press dough into pan until desired thickness and refrigerate for one hour.
3. Remove from fridge and slice into desired shapes. Optional: drizzle with melted unsweetened vegan chocolate discs. Store in freezer. They thaw within 10 minutes.