RAW “PEANUT” BUTTER CHEESECAKE
- 2 cups unsweetened nut milk
- 14 oz cashews (almonds will also work)
- 1 cup organic SunButter
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar (or more if you want it sweeter)
- 1 tsp pink Himalayan salt
- 1/2 cup coconut butter (melted)
- 2 servings of Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein
- Mini vegan sugar free chocolate chips
- Mini vegan peanut butter cups
1. Flatten the Clean Lean Protein bars in a 9-inch spring-form pan.
2. In a high-speed blender, blend nut milk, nuts, SunButter, coconut sugar, and salt on high until completely smooth. (It will thicken so be sure to use a tamper tool to facilitate blending).
3. Add cacao butter and blend again.
4. Add Probiotic Vanilla and blend one more time.
5. Pour the filling in the lined pan of hemp bars and evenly spread out. (At this point we sprinkled a line of coconut sugar throughout to create the dark brown “cracks” you see.) Tap pan on the counter to eliminate any air bubbles.
6. Top with chocolate chips and peanut butter cups, if desired, and press them down into filling.
7. Freeze at least three hours, or until the surface is firm when tapped. Store in freezer and let thaw five minutes before cutting/serving.