- 1 serving of Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
1. Mix Probiotic Vanilla and coconut flour in a large bowl, then add water and mix again.
2. Melt coconut oil and coconut butter together, then add it to the bowl and stir all ingredients until well-incorporated and it becomes a thick crumble.
3. With hands or a tablespoon, create balls by compressing batter until it sticks. *Option to incorporate sugar-free sprinkles throughout dough or just on top.
4. Refrigerate at least one hour to firm. Serve and enjoy!