VANILLA CARAMEL NICE CREAM
Vanilla caramel ice cream…need I say more. This recipes for Vanilla Caramel Nice Cream is as simple as throwing all ingredients into a blender, blitzing it up, and serving! The flavor is kid-approved, too!
- 2 cups frozen banana
- 1/4 cup plant-based yogurt of choice
- 2 servings Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1-2 tbs maple syrup (optional for extra sweetness)
- In a food processor, place all of the ingredients except the maple syrup.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- If you require extra sweetness, add 1tbsp of maple syrup to the mixture, blend and taste again.
- Once happy with the taste, spoon nice cream into two small bowls to serve.
- Enjoy as is - or top with your favourite fruit, muesli or nuts.