Rich Chocolate Mousse
RECIPE: Rich Chocolate Mousse (serves 4)
Gluten free, Dairy free option, Nut free, Vegetarian, Vegan option,
Time: 15 mins
- 2 large ripe avocados
- ¼ cup milk of choice
- 2 serves Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate
- 1 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: mini marshmallows and melted chocolate for serving
- Halve and pit the avocados, then scoop them into a food processor.
- Add the milk, Kids Good Stuff, cacao powder and vanilla extract to the food processor and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Taste the mousse – if you think it needs to be sweetened more. Add a small amount of maple syrup (1-2 tbs should be more than enough) until you achieve the desired sweetness.
- Spoon the mixture into plastic cups and refrigerate for one hour.
Serve topped with marshmallows and melted chocolate.