CHOCOLATE LOVE CAKE
Nothing says "I love you" like a healthy Valentine's Day Chocolate Cake! Treat yourself or someone you love to a delicious and nutritious Love Cake.
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup Just Natural Clean Lean Protein or Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 eggs (or plant-based alternative)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- Handful of dark chocolate chips
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all the dry ingredients together a bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and in a separate bowl, combine the remaining wet ingredients.
- Add the wet to the dry and stir until fully combined.
- Line a 18cm x 18cm heart shaped tin with baking paper and pour the batter into the tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
- Allow the cake to cool completely.
- To make the icing, combine Kids Good Stuff with the coconut cream till it forms a thick but smooth consistency.
- Spread over the cooled cake and top with rose petals.