Spiced Protein Granola
4 tbsp coconut oil
4 tsp maple syrup
1 banana, mashed
2 cups oats
1 cup puffed quinoa
¼ cup buckinis
½ cup sunflower seeds
¼ cup pumpkin seeds
¼ cup coconut chips
¼ cup almonds
1 tsp cinnamon
¼ cup dried apple pieces
¼ cup sultanas
1. Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
2. Melt coconut oil.
3. Using a hand blender, blend coconut oil, maple syrup and banana until smooth.
4. Place the oats, protein powder, buckinis, seeds, quinoa, nuts and cinnamon in a bowl. Pour the banana, oil and maple mixture over and stir until combined.
5. Line a sheet pan with baking paper. Spread mixture across pan and bake for 15 mins.
6. Remove from oven, use a spoon to ‘turn’ the mixture.
7. Return to the oven and bake for a for a further 10 mins.
8. Leave to cool on tray until firmed and cooled.
9. Stir through the dried fruit and coconut.
10. To serve place ½ cup of fresh granola into a bowl. Top with a dollop of fresh coconut yoghurt, berries and almond milk. Enjoy straight away.