1 min read
Vegan Banana & Walnut Protein Cookies
1 cup Almond Meal
3 tbsp Flax
2 scoops Clean Lean Vanilla Protein
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
1/2 cup Walnuts (plus 1 for the top of each cookie)
1 tbsp stevia (or sweetener of choice)
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
Your morning tea just got a whole lot more yummy with Sami Bloom's fabulous protein cookie recipe.
1. Preheat the oven to 180 C.
2. Combine all ingredients (except decorative walnuts) in a food processor until a wet dough forms.
3. Take a small handful of dough in between clean hands and roll into a ball (golf ball size).
4. Place each ball on a non-stick lined baking tray and flatten using your hands or a fork.
5. Top each cookie with a crushed walnut and an extra sprinkle of cinnamon.
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Allow to cool for 30 minutes before serving Serving suggestion: a slice of banana and/or dollop of nut butter!