Lemon and Coconut Protein Balls
No time to slave in the kitchen? No problem. These guilt-free goodies full of healthy fats and protein are quick and easy to make. Blend all the ingredients in a food processor or Thermomix and voila - healthy snacks for the whole family!
250g shredded coconut
15 medjool dates, pitted
2 tbsp coconut oil
4 scoops Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
small pinch himalayan pink salt
Rind of 1 lemon, finely grated
Desiccated coconut for rolling
1. Place coconut and cashews into food processor or Thermomix and grind on high speed until it is the consistency of almond meal (or slightly chunkier if desired)
2. Add dates and process until well chopped and combined
3. Add remaining ingredients, process until combined
4. Roll heaped teaspoon amounts of mix into a ball, then roll in desiccated coconut to coat
5. Store in glass jar in the fridge. ENJOY!