1 min read
Chai Spiced Fig and Almond Protein Balls
300g dried figs
4 scoops Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
3 tbsp coconut oil
4 tbsp chai spice mix, finely ground
2 tbsp hulled tahini
Dessicated coconut for rolling
Fuel your day properly without having to get up at the crack of dawn. This recipe combines quick-cooking oats with banana and protein, for a delicious breakfast that will ensure your day starts on the right foot with balanced nutrition.
1. Place almonds into food processor or Thermomix and grind on high speed until it is the consistency of almond meal (or slightly chunkier if desired)
2. Add figs and process until well chopped and combined
3. Add remaining ingredients, process until combined
4. Roll heaped teaspoon amounts of mix into a ball, then roll in desiccated coconut to coat
5. Store in glass jar in the fridge. ENJOY!
6. Makes approximately 20-30 balls