Festive Pavlova Cheesecake
For the filling:
- 2.5 cups of cashew nuts, soaked for 12 hrs, until soft
- ¼ cup of rice malt syrup
- 2 scoops Clean Lean Protein Smooth Vanilla
- 1 tablespoon of cacao butter
- 1/3 cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla bean powder
For the Base
- 1 cup of dates
- 1 cup of almonds
- 1/3 cup of coconut shredded
For the Topping
- 1 tin of coconut cream-chilled, water removed and whipped using a hand blender.
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 4 passion fruit
- 1 mango
- Handful of strawberries, cherries, raspberries and blueberries
1. Soak cashew nuts overnight.
2. Place all base ingredients in a food processor. Blend until a dough is formed.
3. Press into a lined cake pan. Set aside while making filling.
4. Place soaked cashew nuts, protein powder, cacao butter, rice malt syrup and vanilla bean in a blender. Blitz until smooth.
5. Pour mixture over the base, making sure it is flat and even.
6. Chill overnight until set.
7. To make coconut cream, scoop chilled coconut cream from the top of the can, leaving the water at the bottom. Blitz with a hand blender until whipped cream consistency is formed.
8. Spread the whipped cream over the top of the set cake.
9. Place sliced berries, mango and kiwi on top to garnish. Finish off with the insides of 4 passion fruit. Keep refrigerated until serving. Slice and enjoy around the Christmas table!