Carrot Cake Slice
For the Filling:
- 2 cups of dates
- 4 servings Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup almonds
- 1 cup oats
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
For the Icing
- 1 cup cashews (soaked for 6 hours)
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
1. Combine all filling ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blitz until a dough consistency is formed.
2. Press into a lined sheet pan and set aside.
3. Drain and rinse the cashews. Place in a blender with the coconut oil and maple syrup and blend until smooth.
4. Spread the icing over the filling and refrigerate for 2 hours until set.
5. Top with crushed walnuts, slice with a sharp knife and enjoy!