Choc-Honeycomb Multi-Vitamin Pancakes
Craving pancakes? Try this guilt-free choc-honeycomb recipe.
1 serving Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Choc-Honeycomb Multi-Vitamin Powder
1/3 Cup Rolled Oats
1/3 Cup Coconut/Almond Milk
1 tsp Baking Powder
Pinch Sea Salt
Maple syrup and a squeeze of lemon
Walnuts, coconut flakes, fresh/frozen berries
Natural jam or chia jam
1. In a blender, blend together all the ingredients, until oats are ground into a fine flour and everything is well incorporated.
2. Place a large pan on the stove and heat to high, then lower to medium.
3. Give the pan a light spray or coating of extra virgin coconut oil.
4. Pour or ladle a small-medium amount of batter into the pan, about the size of your palm. Allow it to spread slightly, tilting the pan if necessary.
5. Continue pouring as many pancakes into the pan as will fit comfortably (leaving room to flip).
6. Allow each pancake to cook for 4-5 minutes on the first side, before carefully flipping.
7. Cook the second side for at least 3-4 minutes.
8. Continue until batter is finished, and then stack the pancakes on top of each other.
9. Finish with your chosen toppings, and enjoy!
Recipe by Sami Bloom