1 min read
CHOCOLATE PROTEIN PANCAKES
Looking for a go-to breakfast dish? Our friend @mersgoodeats shares an easy and tasty recipe for Chocolate Protein Pancakes. A healthy twist on your conventional pancakes.
- 1 banana
- 1/3 cup oats
- 1 egg (or plant-based alternative)
- 1 scoop Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp milk (or plant-based alternative)
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Heat up a skillet and cook your pancakes on medium heat until done.
- Serve with your toppings of choice, we recommend chocolate spread, nut butter, fresh fruit and honey.
Recipe by: @mersgoodeats