TRIPLE CHOCOLATE NO-BAKE FUDGE BALLS
Makes 8-10 balls
- 1 serving Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein
- 3 tbsp unsweetened cacao powder
- 1/4 cup rolled oats (preferably sprouted)
- 1 tbsp date syrup
- 2 tbsp organic SunButter
- 6 tbsp water or nut milk of choice
- Cacao powder
- Cacao nibs
- Melted dairy-free chocolate
- Chia seeds
- Crushed nuts
1. Blend first three ingredients to create a "flour", then add date syrup and SunButter and blend again.
2. Transfer mixture into a bowl then add the water or nut milk and mix.
3. Form into balls and coat with desired ingredients or eat as is. Store in fridge.