Strawberry Bliss Balls
Time: 30min Serves: 10
Looking for a new protein ball recipe? Try these delicious strawberry flavoured treats!
- 250g strawberries (can be frozen strawberries if not in season)
- 2 cups rolled oats
- ¾ cup desiccated coconut (plus extra for rolling)
- ¼ cup Nuzest Wild StrawberryKids Good Stuff or Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tbs honey (or maple syrup for vegan version)
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and blend until well combined. You may need to scrape down the sides of the food processor and blend again to ensure all ingredients are incorporated well.
- Take a tablespoon of mixture and roll into a ball. Roll each ball into the extra desiccated coconut and place on a tray. Repeat until all mixture is used and place into the fridge to set.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge (up to 1 week) or freezer (up to 1 month).