1 min read
Pre-Workout Coffee Coconut MCT Protein Donuts
1 serve Coffee Coconut MCTs Clean Lean Protein
1 1/2 cups almond meal
3/4 cup pitted medjool dates
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 shot of espresso - for an extra kick
Pinch of salt
1 1/2 scoop Coffee Coconut MCTs Clean Lean Protein
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1 tbsp maple syrup
handful finely chopped coconut chips
Packed with protein and healthy fats, these bullet-proof protein donuts will help give you the kick you need to optimise your work out.
- Add all donut ingredients to a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Press into mini donut moulds and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Whisk ingredients together until combined.
- Let cool for approximately 10 minutes.
- Whilst it is cooling, pop your frozen donuts our of the mould and put onto a cake cooling rack ready for glazing.
- When the glaze has thickened, drizzle it slowly over the donuts one at a time.
- Before the glaze sets, sprinkle with some finely chopped coconut chips.
- Store in the freezer for up to 2 weeks.