Green Carob and Banana Balls
These little balls are bursting with superfood goodness that will really hit the sweet spot and leave you feeling satisfied. These balls of bliss are full of healthy, organic and natural goodies and are great for a post workout refuel or a little energy pick me up.
250g slivered almonds
50g carob powder
75g cacao powder
125g medjool dates
¼ cup desiccated coconut
12.5g Good Green Stuff
½ tsp vanilla essence
1. First place almonds in a blender blitz until fine.
2. Remove almonds then place banana and dates in the blender and blend until smooth and combined.
3. Add in all remaining ingredients (except for coconut) and blend until combined.
4. Remove mixture from the blender and roll into 25g balls.
5. Roll the balls in coconut then place on a tray in the refrigerator to firm before serving.
6. Can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.