Chocolate Caramel Filled Coconut Bites
Delicious chocolate caramel filled coconut bites recipe from our friends at Clean Treats.
60g dates (soaked)
1tbsp pure maple syrup
2 scoops Nuzest Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
1 tbsp cacao powder
1tsp organic chocolate spread
4tsp coconut flour
1tbsp rice malt syrup
2 1/2 tbsp macadamia meal or almond
4tbsp coconut milk
2tsp coconut oil melted
1. Soak for twenty minutes in a cup the dates with water.
2. Combine in a mini food processor your filling ingredients with only 1tbsp of the reserved soaking water
3. Weigh out 12x 10g bites and roll into balls. Place in the fridge while you wait.
4. For the coconut stir all together into a bowl and weigh out 20g for each ball. Flatten out and place your filling in the middle and roll the coconut around.
5. Continue and store in the fridge.