Chewy Muesli Bars
Store-bought muesli bars sure are not cheap, so why not make your own? You will love these chewy-but-crispy high protein muesli bars. So natural and so easy to make. Have them handy post workout for a protein and healthy carb fix.
1 ½ cups rolled oats
½ cup shredded coconut
½ cup nuts, chopped
½ cup pitted dates, chopped
1 cup dried fruit
1 cup raw sugar
½ cup wholemeal flour
2 scoops Nuzest Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
¼ cup ground linseeds
2 tsp baking powder
¼ - ½ cup honey
½ cup neutral tasting oil
4 tbsp water
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. Put all dry ingredients in a large bowl mix to combine.
3. In a small saucepan, heat honey and oil until just warm.
4. Pour honey/oil mixture over the dry ingredients, add water and mix to combine.
5. Spread mixture into a lined baking tin and bake for 15-20 mins or until golden brown.
6. Leave for 5 mins to cool, then slice into bars.