Berry Yoghurt Bombs
It's the combination of antioxidant rich berries, yoghurt and cashews that makes this really fresh version of protein bombs stands out. A post workout recovery treat that is full of goodness, perfect to start your day or curb hunger.
45g harvest mix strawberry milkshake mix (45g)**
75g soaked cashews
15g raspberries (I used frozen)
1tbsp cocao nibs
1tbsp rice malt
1tbsp coconut oil melted
1tbsp coconut flour
2tbsp desiccated coconut
1tbsp Nuzest Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1. Remove the yoghurt balls from the harvest pack and set aside.
2. In your food processor combine your remaining harvest box mix (or a 35g combination of dried strawberries and sultanas), cashews, raspberries, coconut oil and rice malt syrup.
3. Blend until combined but still chunky.
4. Remove blade and stir in remaining ingredients by hand except the yoghurt balls. Weigh out 22g of mix and flatten in your palm. Place the yoghurt ball in the middle and form the ball around.
5. Continue until all yoghurt balls are used up some may not have them this is fine you could add a raspberry instead.
6. Roll through coconut if you wish and store in the fridge.
Thanks to @cleaneats_ for the recipe