PROTEIN COOKIE DOUGH BALLS
Looking for a no bake treat that comes together in minutes? These cookie dough balls are perfect to keep in the fridge for when you need a quick protein fix!
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- 1 tbsp honey (or plant-based alternative)
- 2 tbsp Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- Pinch of salt
- Chocolate chips
- Mix your cashew butter and honey together. Then add in the dry ingredients and mix.
- Blend in the chopped walnuts and add in some of the chocolate chips.
- Form into balls and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips and cover the balls in melted chocolate.
- Add your toppings of choice, we’ve added sea salt.
- Let sit in the fridge to set and keep in an airtight container.