Ever got an opened bag of popcorn that needs to be finished? These fudgy, chocolaty popcorn slices with a creamy salted caramel frosting + cookie crumbles are the way to go!
Chocolate Popcorn Layer
- 4 cup popcorn
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup chopped chocolate, melted
- 2 tbsp Cacao
- Optional 1 tsp coffee
- 2 tbsp Real Coffee Clean Lean Protein
Salted Caramel Layer
- 3 tbsp runny nut butter
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
Crumbled Cookies or Granola
- Mix ingredients for the chocolate popcorn layer in a bowl.
- Warm the ingredients for the salted caramel together in the microwave and stir until smooth.
- Layer the two in a tray and finally decorate with your toppings of choice.
- Freeze until firm and slice up to serve.