MANGO VANILLA BERRY SMOOTHIE
Time: 5min Serves: 1
This Mango Vanilla Berry Smoothie is simply delicious and is courtesy of our friend @charissa_and_co_wellness.
- 1 cup of fresh mango chopped
- 1/2 cup of frozen black/blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries/strawberries
- 1 cup chopped frozen strawberries
- 2 scoops of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup of ice
- 1 1/2 cups of fresh coconut water
- Add all ingredients into the blender, with the soft items first.
- Blend the entire mix until smooth.