Time: 70 min Serves: 4
This colorful pizza recipe is a fun and healthy alternative for all members of the family. Get creative with the ingredients and ask the kids to help you for a fun family activity.
- 500g or one pack of pizza dough
- ¼ cup marinara sauce
- 200g fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 1 pack red grape tomatoes halved lengthwise
- ½ red capsicum, chopped into small squares
- 1 pack yellow grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- ½ orange capsicum, chopped into small squares
- 1 broccoli stalk, broken into small florets
- ¼ green capsicum, chopped into small squares
- 1 purple potato, thinly sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- Heat oven to 230 degrees. Brush a large rimmed baking sheet with olive oil. Shape dough into the biggest circle possible without breaking it, and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake dough for 8-10 minutes, or until crust is puffed and slightly golden.
- Top crust with marinara sauce, then add cheese slices until sauce is completely covered.
- Arrange cherry tomatoes cut-side down along the rim of the pizza. Place red capsicum pieces in a circle along the inner edge of the tomatoes, followed by orange capsicum, yellow grape tomatoes, broccoli florets, and green capsicum. Place potato slices in the very center of the pizza. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake pizza for 10-12 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the edges are crisp.