KIDS GOOD STUFF GRANOLA BAR
Time: 25 min Serves: 12
Delicious, soft and chewy granola bars packed full of nutrients thanks to Kids Good Stuff – just add your favourite dried fruits, nuts or chocolate!
- 2 cups oats
- ½ cup Kids Good Stuff Vanilla Caramel or Rich Chocolate
- 1/8 cup ground flaxseed
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- pinch salt
- ¼ cup almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dried fruit (eg raisins or cranberries)
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup cashews
- 1 tbsp seeds (hemp or chia)
1. Preheat oven to 175C and grease a 20x20cm baking tray
2. In a large bowl, mix together dry ingredients (oats, Kids Good Stuff, ground flaxseed, cinnamon and salt).
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together wet ingredients (almond butter, maple syrup or honey, almond milk, vanilla extract). Once mixed, add to dry ingredients.
4. Add dried fruit, chocolate chips, cashews and seeds. Mix well.
5. Press into baking tray; bake for 15-20 minutes ensuring bars do not become too brown. Cool completely before cutting.