Green Pea Pesto Party Platter
1 cup of frozen green peas
2 tins of white beans
1 bunch of basil
3 tablespoons of tahini
Salt + pepper to taste
Juice of one lemon
6 tablespoons of olive oil
1 garlic clove
½-1 scoop Good Green Stuff
1 tbsp Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
Topping: Crushed cashew nuts + drizzle of olive oil.
Suggested platter ingredients: 1 red bell pepper, 1 cucumber, 12 cherry tomatoes, 2 carrots, 3 stalks of celery, gluten free crackers, olives
- In a blender place all ingredients for the pea pesto dip.
- Blend until smooth and creamy. Scoop into a small serving bowl and refrigerate until cool.
- Chop all veggies into sticks ready for the platter.
- Arrange platter in a decorative manner.
- Drizzle the dip with a small amount of olive oil and sprinkle with crushed cashew nuts for crunch and decoration.
- Serve and enjoy with your loved ones.