1 min read
Green Goodness Salad With Matcha Cream Dressing
Bold Commerce Collaborator
- baby spinach
- snow pea sprouts
- bell pepper
Green Burger Parcels
- 1 hemp burger patty or your plant-based burger patty of choice
- ½ cup oat flour
- 5 tbsp water
- 1 tsp matcha
Creamy Tahini Dressing
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1 tsp Green Good Vitality
- Set the oven to 200 degrees Celsius to bake the parcels.
- Mix the oat flour, water and matcha to form a slightly sticky but malleable dough.
- Cut the burger patty into quarters and wrap in the dough.
- Bake in the oven until firm to touch.
- Cut up the broccoli & bell pepper, and sauté together with the snow pea sprouts until golden.
- While the veggies are heating up - Mix all ingredients for the dressing and set aside.
- Toss the salad, serve with the baked patties and the dressing.
Recipe by: Candy Luk @nourishandflourishsyd