1 min read
Good Green Vitality Cheeze Cake
With the healthiness of a green smoothie, but tastier than your favourite cheesecake. This will be your next go-to dessert for any mid-winter dinner parties. Minimal ingredients, lots of flavour and even more nutrients. Raw cheese cakes and treats are such a great dessert for when you have guests over, guilt free and all the flavour plus more, as a regular cheese cake.
Serves: 12 Make: 30 min
- 2 cups roasted almonds
- 1 ½ cups pitted dates
- ¼ cup water or coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1 can coconut cream
- 2 servings Good Green Vitality
- 3 tbsp. rice malt syrup or maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut flakes for decoration
- Add the base ingredients into a food processor and blitz until it comes together.
- Press the mixture evenly into a 20cm round cheesecake tin, making sure to cover the sides
- Place into the freezer to set.
- To make the filling, combine Good Green Vitality, rice malt syrup or maple syrup and coconut cream in a food processor.
- Blitz until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the base and place back into the freezer to set for 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer 20-30 minutes before consuming.
- Top with coconut flakes.