1 min read
Creamy Rice Pudding
Bold Commerce Collaborator
- 30g pudding rice (any short, round grained rice)
- 300ml milk of choice
- 1-2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Kids Good Stuff (any flavour, we used Vanilla Caramel)
- Berries of your choice, we used blueberry
- Extra maple syrup
- Place the rice, milk, maple syrup, vanilla and cinnamon into a saucepan.
- Bring mixture to the boil, then reduce heat to a simmer and cover with lid to cook for around 30 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat when the rice has cooked, and the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Add the Kids Good Stuff and stir until combined.
Serve topped with fruit and extra maple syrup if desired.