1 min read
Christmas Roast Vegetable Frittata
Time: 90 min Serves: 4
- 6 Free Range Eggs
- 2 TBS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 TBS of Just Natural Clean Lean Protein
- 2 Small Brushed Potatoes
- 1 Small Sweet Potato
- Roughly 6 Pumpkin Pieces
- Small handful of Baby Spinach
- Half a Spanish Onion
- Salt and Pepper
- Fresh Rosemary
- Parmesan Cheese or Mozzarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees 15 minutes before cooking.
- Cut potatoes, sweet potato and pumpkin into small pieces, line a baking tray and drizzle vegetables with Extra Virgin Olive Oil and then sprinkle with Cinnamon and Salt and Pepper.
- Bake veggies for 30-40 minutes.
- Once vegetables are soft, remove from oven and let cool.
- Whisk 6 eggs and add your Olive oil and Protein powder.
- Add Baby spinach, Spanish onion and Roast Vegetables.
- Sprinkle Salt and Pepper and mix the mixture with a large spoon.
- Line a baking dish and add your Frittata mixture to the lined dish and top with Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes and Fresh Rosemary.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes on 180 degrees. let sit for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
- Enjoy! This can be served hot or cold and is great as a meal served with salad or as a snack. A great way to use leftover roast vegetables after Christmas Day.