1 min read
Chocolate Almond Protein Fudge
Digital Spirit Collaborator
1 cup of almond butter
1/3 of a cup of melted coconut oil
¼ cup of maple syrup
1 tablespoon of melted cacao butter
2 tablespoons of cacao powder
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon of vanilla
1/3 cup of flaked almonds to top
1. Melt coconut oil and cacao butter.
2. Add all ingredients into a bowl, aside from the flaked almonds.
3. Mix until evenly combined.
4. Pour into a lined baking tray.
5. Sprinkle with almonds.
6. Place into the fridge to set overnight.
7. Once set, slice and enjoy.