1 min read
Time: 2 hours Makes: 20
- 1 cup pitted prunes, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes, then drained
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 2 scoops of Good Green Vitality
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 3/4 cup raw cacao butter
- 1 cup raw cacao powder
- Add the soaked prunes, raspberries, Good Green Vitality and desiccated coconut into a food processor and blend until well combined.
- Take heaped tablespoon amounts of the mixture and roll into balls.
- Place the balls into the fridge for 30 minutes to firm up.
- Meanwhile, melt the cacao butter in a heat proof bowl. Add the cacao powder and stir until smooth.
- Gently dip each ball into the chocolate and place onto a lined tray.
- Place the tray into the fridge for 20 minutes before coating the balls for a second time.
- Set once more in the fridge and store in an airtight container for up to one week or longer in the freezer.