Apricot Tropical Smoothie
You are going to love this Apricot Tropical Smoothie recipe brought to you by our good friend @charissa_and_co_wellness! It tastes just as good as it looks.
- 1 cup of freshly chopped apricots
- 1 cup of frozen pineapple
- 1 cup of fresh cut strawberries
- 1 cup of frozen strawberries
- 2 tablespoons of desiccated coconut
- 5 scoops of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 5 cup of coconut water
- 5 blocks of ice
- Blend all the ingredients together, except for the 1/2 cup of fresh strawberries.
- Once the mix is blended, pour into one of the glass jars with your mix giving it more of an apricot flavour.
- For the other option (person) who’s preference is more towards strawberries, blend the other part of the 1/2 cup of strawberries to the mix, blend and pour out into the other serving jar.