- 1 serving of Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein
- 1 tbsp cashew butter
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup
- 3–4 tbsp water*
- Vegan chocolate chips to taste
Notes:* You may need to add 1 tbsp of additional water if cookie seems too “dry.”
1. Mix Probiotic Vanilla Digestive Support Protein, cashew butter, coconut oil, and honey—if using—with 3 tbsp water. Add desired amount of chocolate chips and press dough into one large ball with hands. If dough is not sticking together, add 1 more tbsp of water.
2. Form dough into one large cookie or small cookie balls. Optional: Place in the freezer for five minutes to harden.