3 INGREDIENT APPLE SAUCE BROWNIES
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/2 cup Probiotic Cacao Digestive Support Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cacao powder
- Dairy-free yogurt
- Date syrup
- Unsweetened cacao powder
1. Mix all ingredients until a thick dough-like batter forms.
2. Line a small dish or bread loaf pan with parchment paper and transfer batter evenly into pan.
3. Bake at 175° c for 30 minutes and allow to cool completely before frosting or slicing.
4. Mix yogurt with cocoa powder until you get a thick frosting. No exact measurements. Adjust to taste and desired thickness of frosting.