1 min read
"SPOOKY" PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP EYEBALL
Time: 30 min Serves: 12
These Spooky Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Eyeball Cookies are fun and festive for Halloween and they are packed with nutrition.
- 1 1/2 Cup plain brown rice puffs cereal
- 1 Cup Oats
- 2 Scoops Kids Good Stuff or Clean Lean Protein
- 2 Tbsp Peanut butter
- Honey, cinnamon, and sea salt to taste
- 3/4 Cup peanut butter
- 3/4 Cup Milk of choice (pour little amounts at a time, to find the right consistency, not too mushy because you need to roll them into balls
- 100% Dark chocolate chips and pink ruby chocolate chips
- Mix everything together.
- Set in freezer for 5-10 mins, then roll into balls.
- Bake at 176 degrees for 15-20 mins.
- Put a pink chip on top, wait about 2-3 min until the chocolate chip melts, and then add a dark choc chip on top the pink chip.
- Set in the freezer so the chocolate can harden.
Recipe by: @this_moms_buff