You can never go wrong with a healthy snack, and our friend @TheKellyKathleen shares her favourite healthy Protein Granola recipe.
- 2 cups gluten-free oats
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- 1/2 cup raw pecans
- 1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes
- 1 tbsp Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat your oven to 175°c and lay a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture onto your baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
- Do not touch! Let it cool completely before breaking it into chunks.