- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1 scoop Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 cup lucuma powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon coconut nectar
- Pinch of salt
1. Add dates to a food processor and process on high until a ball forms, approximately 45 seconds.
2. Add remaining ingredients. Process again on high. It is normal for dough to become crumbly at this point. Continue to process on high until dough ball forms again.
3. Using hands, tear pieces off of dough ball. Form into circles for the spider’s body, and stalks for the legs. Mould together and set in the fridge overnight. These will keep in the fridge for up to three days.