- 1/2 cup Nuttelex or Dairy Free butter
- 1/4 cup Natvia
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Nuzest Vanilla Protein
- 1 1/4 cup GF Flour
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1 cup Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees Celsius and lone tray with baking paper.
- With an electric mixer beat Nuttelex and sugars until smooth, then add in the egg and vanilla and continue to whip until combined.
- Mix in flour and choc chips and stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- You may wish to place mixture in the fridge for a few hours to firm, otherwise spoon teaspoon size balls onto baking tray and flatten with a wet spoon.
- Place in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden, then allow to cool on a baking tray before serving.